As the summer is coming and people go on holiday or city trips or ... , it is not only nice to remember those memories, but also to see them, just like they are happening again.
A solution for this: The new Cybershot Digital Camera TX5 from Sony, introduced in March 2010. The digital camera can be called a small wonder that takes high quality images with good color and plenty of detail, thanks to its advanced technologies. Aside from its remarkable intelligence, the TX5 is also built extremely tough. Its airtight construction is:
- Waterproof up to 10 feet deep to take cool pictures of underwater activities, for as longer as one hour.
- Shockproof from falls up to 5 feet.
- Completely dustproof.
- Freeze-proof; it can operates at extreme temperatures.
The camera has many features: a wide touch screen display to review your photos and videos in vivid color, the ability to shoot up to ten images in one second, a self portrait timer,... .
I like the concept of the product: you can just slip the digital camera in your pocket and you are prepared to capture the world in style, no matter where you are; you can jump into the pool with it and more likely, you can shoot in rainy weather. The fact that it has the ability to shoot up to ten images in one second, is perfect for capturing fast action. You'll never miss a moment and don't have to pose no longer!
I also like the design with the sleek look from the pocket-sized camera. The fact it is less than an inch thin, guaranties that you'll have no issues whatsoever carrying it around all day. But it attracts me definitely, because you have a feeling of security; you can use it wherever you are and whenever you want!
So I think it's very practical for people that can't live with a digital camera anymore and are obsessed by pictures! But also for "normal" people...
Source pictures:
http://www.photoxels.com/images/Sony/tx5/sony-tx5-life1-800.jpg
Source information:
MediaZine April 2010
MediaZine April 2010
I love this concept too, but it isn't an innovation. Olympia produces waterproof pocket cameras for several years now. I have to admit that this camera is more beautiful and has some nice new options: like the touch screen. Nowadays, everyone is taking pictures to post on their facebook and it would be cool if more people post underwater photos. :)
ReplyDeleteJulie D. 2MA5
I really like the idea of heaving a waterproof digital camera. It's not only easy to use these camera's in the water but I guess there better protected when I carry one around in my backpack and it would start to rain or my waterbottle would start leaking.
ReplyDeleteBut there is also a downside to this camera. It's something you can only use in clear water. If you would want to use it in the sea, you have to be very lucky that the water isn't troubled.
If the price is right, just tell me where to get one and I might just buy one.