Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Apple iPad

Summary:
iPad is the newest, lets call it a machine, device created by Apple. The iPad is the next big thing in the Apple-family after the iPhone. The iPad has the same looks as the iPhone and it's almost like a computer.
With the iPad you can do whatever you want:
* Surfing on the internet
* Checking your mails
* Looking at fotos
* Watching videos/youtube
* Play music/buy music
* Read books
* Take notes
* Use Google maps
And so many more applications.
The iPad can control your live, it's a new way of living!

Comment:
The iPad is a great product but is it useful? Some people will say yes, especially the business people but I say no. Why?
* The iPad is way to big, he's to big to put him in your pocket
* The iPad is to expensive for me, I'm only a student
* The iPad doesn't have so many new features
* The iPad simply doesn't interessest me. To call and text I use my phone and for other things I use my laptop.
In my eyes, the iPad is a waste of money.

But I don't want to be to negative. The iPad is certainly a great device and will be loved for certain reasons but al these new technologies are not meant to me.

Kjell Genbrugge


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNnBlMB3L84

No comments:

Post a Comment