Sunday, March 21, 2010

Diadeoo

Summary

If you see a poster in which you're interested, a product, … just take a picture of it with the Diadeoo application and you will receive all the information of the thing you've photographed. Within no time Diadeoo recognizes the picture and will send you back all the information which is relevant for the poster, product, … Diadeeo also gives you access to other services, sales promotions, current events of brands, … And the best of all is that the application is for free, you can just download it without paying.



Comment

This certainly is a great innovation in mobile marketing. It's a very useful application because it gives you instant access to a huge database with all different types of information. Very handy if you need some information about something.
So if you are on the street and you see something interesting, just take a picture of it with the Diadeoo application and Diadeoo will do the rest.
If you want some more information about the application or if you want to download it, please visit: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/diadeoo/id345295194?mt=8 or http://mdiadeoo.mobi .

1 comment:

  1. Lukas,

    This application is really innovative!I have an iphone, and the first thing I did was downloading it. I've still haven't had the chance to test it, but soon I will.

    It's amazing to see what the opportunities are of this free application. I'm always surprised how fast everything evolves.

    Yesterday, I was already suprised while scanning a document (text). When the document was on my computer I had the possibility to change some things in the text itself. I was amazed how the scanner could recognize lettres, numbers, ...

    The world is changing so fast...

    Nico Cossyns

    ReplyDelete